C compiler, Assembler, Link Loader (ld) with overlays

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sat Feb 11 04:59:11 AEST 1989

In article <572 at anagld.UUCP> ljgardn at anagld.UUCP (Larry J. Gardner) writes:
>	Can anyone give me assistance in implementing a C link loader
>with text overlays on a PDP-11/70.  Additional information on any
>C compiler for the PDP-11/70 would be appreciated.

JHU/BRL PDP-11 UNIX had all this stuff.  BRL doesn't use PDP-11s any more
(except as gateways), so I don't know if there is still a distribution
available from us.  Presumably some tape archive could be duplicated.
Contact ACST at BRL.MIL for further information.