PC/NFS and 3+Share co-resident

Bill.Stewart.[ho95c] wcs at skep2.ATT.COM
Mon Feb 20 14:38:07 AEST 1989

In article <18376 at adm.BRL.MIL> Henry_c._Stewart.DlosLC at xerox.com writes:
:Simon,
:I don't know about 3+Share but we are working with a local company who
:offer a NETBIOS interface and an SMB server that run in a UNIX environment.
Yow!  Will it give us multiple copies of Steve Bellovin, or just one at
a time?

(Sorry, I just had to say that.  I know rn thinks it will cost the net
hundreds or thousands of dollars to do so, but ....)
--
#				Thanks;
# Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 2G218 Holmdel NJ 201-949-0705 ho95c.att.com!wcs