AT&T 630 terminal - software ??

carey at m.cs.uiuc.edu carey at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 23 01:39:00 AEST 1989

I recently had my right hand in a cast for a couple of weeks.
I discovered that about two-thirds of the keys I typed where done
by the left hand.

It probably results from the origins of the qwerty keyboard--
the designer wanted to slow down the typist to avoid key jams.

So it seems reasonable that both left-handers and right-handers
would put the mouse on the right-hand side -- because the left hand
uses the keyboard more.

Try typing with just the left hand.  It is not as bad as you might think.