Korn shell source

Lawrence V. Cipriani lvc at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Feb 17 23:22:39 AEST 1989

In article <13158 at steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:

>  Where do I get Korn shell source. I have the original (7 bit version)
>and the ksh-i (8 bit) version. When I called the toolchest they seem to
>be selling the 1.0 version, which we already have. Is the version on the
>toolchecst really a later version and just the description didn't get
>updated? I can't see spending $3k to find out.

The AT&T Toolchest is the only provider for the AT&T ksh source code to
customers outside of A&T.

The 11/16/88 version of ksh, as described in "The KornShell Command and
Programming Language", has just been finished.  It should be real soon
now for the source code to be available in the Toolchest.  This is the
version of ksh that will be UNIX SVR4.
Larry Cipriani, att!cbnews!lvc or lvc at cbnews.att.com