AT&T Driver Writer's Guide Info

Philip A. Gross pag at tcsc3b2.UUCP
Sat Feb 25 04:42:19 AEST 1989

In article <90874 at sun.uucp>, lm at snafu.Sun.COM (Larry McVoy) writes:

> AT&T 3b2 and 3b5 Computer Driver Design Guide
> November 1984
> 305-495, Issue 1
>
> What you probably want is the successor to this document.  I do not,
> repeat, do not have any info on that document other than it exists.
> If someone else finds out how to get this, would you please post it?
>
> Larry McVoy, Lachman Associates.			...!sun!lm or lm at sun.com

As you guessed, Larry, the latest and greatest version of this manual
now comes in two volumes!!!  They are:

AT&T UNIX(tm) System V, Release 3
Block and Character Interface (BCI)
Driver Development Guide
307-191, Issue 1

AT&T UNIX(tm) System V, Release 3
Block and Character Interface (BCI)
Driver Reference Manual
307-192, Issue 2

Now looking back in my journal for 1988, the number for ordering them is
1/800-432-6600.  If that doesn't do it, the AT&T parts hotline is
1/800-222-7278.

Hope this helps

Philip A. Gross			   |INTERNET:	pag%tcsc3b2 at wb3ffv.ampr.org
The Computer Solution Co., Inc.    |USENET:	...!wb3ffv!tcsc3b2!pag
1009 Sycamore Square, P.O. Box 716 |UUCP:	tcsc3b2!pag	(804)794-1514
Midlothian, VA  23113-0716         |ATTMAIL:	attmail!tcsc3b2!pag
Voice: (804)794-3491               |
        The opinions expressed here are strictly mine and nobody elses.
        << I haven't heard what I have to say about that yet. >> :-)