AT&T Driver Writer's Guide Info

Ralph Barker ralph at ralmar.UUCP
Fri Feb 24 13:49:51 AEST 1989

In article <90874 at sun.uucp>, lm at snafu.Sun.COM (Larry McVoy) writes:

> AT&T 3b2 and 3b5 Computer Driver Design Guide
> November 1984
> 305-495, Issue 1
>
> What you probably want is the successor to this document.....

a while back (Aug 88) Stephen J. Friedl at V-Systems posted the
following information (edited here):

x here is the ordering info:
x     UNIX System V, Release 3 Block and Character Interface (BCI)
x     307-191 Driver Development Guide (very good, 1.75" thick)
x     307-192 Driver Reference Manual  (more terse but comprehensive)
x      Call the AT&T Customer Information Center (CIC) at:
x 	USA	+1 800 432 6600
x 	Canada	+1 800 255 1242
x 	Other	+1 317 352 8556
x      They take Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and probably a company
x purchase order if it's over some amount ($50, I think).  Service
x is via U.S. Mail and is a little under 2 weeks.

--
Ralph Barker, RALMAR Business Systems, 640 So Winchester Blvd, San Jose,CA 95128
uucp: ...{pyramid, sun, uunet}!amdahl!unixprt!ralmar!ralph