4.3BSD Internals SOLUTION

Abdi Oday ugoday at sunybcs.uucp
Thu Feb 2 06:53:24 AEST 1989

In article <940 at necis.UUCP> dla at necis.UUCP (Dave Anderson) writes:

>  Regarding the new book on 4.3BSD internals, I could care less about the
>  Library of Congress jive in the beginning -- I just want to buy the damn book.
>  But does anybody know of a quick and dirty mail order outfit from whom I
>  could order the book with a credit card, and be reasonably assured that it
>  will be sent in the next day or two?

There seems to be some confusion about how and where to get this book.

On thursday I called Addison-Wesley (the publisher) and ordered the book
(cod) I got the book on monday and it cost me $4.00 for delivery.  I could
have got it on next day air if I paid $10.00

So if you call Addison-Wesly  1-800-447-2226
tell them the first author's lastname "leffler", and the title of the
book "The design and implementation of the 4.3bsd unix operating system"

they will find the book in a second.  it costs $38.75 and they probably have
a discount for universities, they will deliver the book either by
2 day ups ($4.00) or over night ($12.00)

Hope this helps

-Abdi
Abdi Oday                       Phone:     (716) 636-3004
University at Buffalo           BITNET:    ugoday at sunybcs.BITNET
				Internet:  ugoday at cs.Buffalo.EDU
UUCP: ...!{ames,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!ugoday