4.3BSD Internals

Steve DeJarnett steve at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Sat Feb 4 06:22:38 AEST 1989

In article <940 at necis.UUCP> dla at necis.UUCP (Dave Anderson) writes:

> Regarding the new book on 4.3BSD internals, I could care less about the
> Library of Congress jive in the beginning -- I just want to buy the damn book.
>
> But does anybody know of a quick and dirty mail order outfit from whom I
> could order the book with a credit card, and be reasonably assured that it
> will be sent in the next day or two?

	Try "Computer Literacy" in San Jose, CA.  Their phone number is:
(408) 435-1118.  They take MC/Visa (and who knows what all else), and they'll
ship either by US Mail, UPS Blue Label (2nd Day Air), or UPS Red Label (Next
Day Air).

	I ordered mine from them, along with a few other books, and I haven't
had any problems yet.  Their a fairly large (for bookstores) company, so you
don't have to worry (too much) about whether you'll ever get what you order.

| Steve DeJarnett            | Smart Mailers -> steve at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU     |
| Computer Systems Lab       | Dumb Mailers  -> ..!ucbvax!voder!polyslo!steve |
| San Luis Obispo, CA  93407 | BITNET = Because Idiots Type NETwork           |