Errors in PS

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Mon Feb 6 17:20:39 AEST 1989

In article <15827 at andante.UUCP>, raf at andante.UUCP (Roger Faulkner) writes:

> The /proc process filesystem as implemented in SVR4 differs in
> detail, not in concept, from Eighth and Ninth Edition Unix systems.

     The /proc filesystem is also found on the AT&T 3B15 running
Sys V Release 3 and probably on the 3B4000 as well.

     It's *cool* :-)

     Steve

Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl at vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.       I speak for you only      attmail!vsi!friedl
Santa Ana, CA  USA       +1 714 545 6442    {backbones}!vsi!friedl
Nancy Reagan on these *stupid* .signatures: "Enough already, OK?"