micro-code upgrade

Harry Dodgson dodgson at cs.wmich.edu
Fri Mar 24 05:59:15 AEST 1989

	First some system specs, then the question.
We have a VAX 11/750, 4Meg memory, dectape on cpu, (2) RA81 drives,
and a TU80 tape drive.  We run BSD 4.3 Unix -Generic-.
The system currently sets the microcode rev level at 98.

The DEC rep will be in this Tuesday to upgrade the microcode to
level 103.  He doesn't know anything about Unix. I don't have
any idea of how to get this onto the drives either.  Does anyone
know what I have to do to get the code from his tape onto the RA81s?

Harry Dodgson Jr.               Internet:  dodgson at cs.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University			   (35.132.4.1)
Computer Science Department        Voice:     (616) 387-5803
Kalamazoo, MI  49008