uucp RLOGIN failure code

-for inetd server command nobody at tekecs.GWD.TEK.COM
Wed Mar 8 05:00:49 AEST 1989

In article <970 at mcrware.UUCP> kim at mcrware.UUCP (Kim Kempf) writes:

|Perhaps someone knows what the nature of the problem I've been having
|with uucp.  The connection fails during the initial connection handshake
|portion of the protocol.  The remote side answers with "RLOGIN" rather
|than the expected "ROK":
|
|... got that
|imsg >15\ 12\ 15\ 12\ 20<
|Shere=unicon\  0imsg >\ 20<
|RLOGIN\  0msg-RLOGIN
|exit code 0

RLOGIN is usually given if the slave (The site you are calling) does not
have your login name in the USERFILE or Permissions file.  Thus, your
'Login' was not ok.

Best of luck,

	-Jeff Beadles

--
Jeff Beadles	Utek Sustaining Engineering
jeff at quark.WV.TEK.COM