getdate (3)

Mike McNally m5 at lynx.uucp
Wed Mar 22 11:19:57 AEST 1989

The getdate() library routine is documented with my copy of 4.3 (Integrated
"Solutions"), but does not appear to be there (a library called libu.a is
missing).  Is getdate() in the public domain?  I'd love to have it if it
is (I'd love to have it if it isn't, but that would mean trying to wring
it out of the Integrated Solutions Software Destruction Department).

--
Mike McNally                                    Lynx Real-Time Systems
uucp: {voder,athsys}!lynx!m5                    phone: 408 370 2233

            Where equal mind and contest equal, go.