Indent posting

Al Gaspar gaspar at st-louis-emh2.army.mil
Tue Mar 28 01:28:09 AEST 1989

Ozan Yigit has done a great job in getting the Berkeley/Sun version
of indent into the public domain.  I have a question, though.

Some time ago I posted a message asking whether there was a PD version
of indent that supported three styles of brace placement as well as
all of the Berkeley options.  (That caused an ungodly amount of
traffic about style.  I am not and will not advocate any particular
style of brace placement.)  Anyway, the gist of the replies I received
was that at least two people were working on producing one version of
indent incorporating what was in the public domain, what was in the
Berkeley version, and what was in the Sun version.

I noticed that the -bg, -dj, -ndf, -pb, and -npb options from the older
public domain version are missing from Oz's version of indent posted
to unix-sources.  What I would like to know is if there is someone
else still working on indent that plans on incorporating the older
public domain version into Oz's Berkeley/Sun version?

Thanks,

Al Gaspar

--
Al Gaspar	<gaspar at st-louis-emh2.army.mil>