Multics (was Re: getcwd() and friends.)

Jeff Makey Makey at LOGICON.ARPA
Tue May 2 05:31:28 AEST 1989

In article <4525 at psuvax1.cs.psu.edu> schwartz at shire.cs.psu.edu (Scott Schwartz) writes:
>By the way, are there any Multics sites still in operation out there?

There are 3 Multics sites listed in the latest host table from
SRI-NIC.ARPA.  I understand there are one or two dozen others that are
not on the Internet.

                           :: Jeff Makey

Department of Tautological Pleonasms and Superfluous Redundancies Department
    Disclaimer: Logicon doesn't even know we're running news.
    Internet: Makey at LOGICON.ARPA    UUCP: {nosc,ucsd}!logicon.arpa!Makey