Was pronunciation of '*'. Now Guru.

**** The Wizard **** pyr4 at psc90.UUCP
Thu Nov 16 13:47:05 AEST 1989

In an earlier article a Guy named Woody wrote :
>  It only became clear when my guru (all beginning 'C'ers need a guru).

	I deeply sorry to tell him that this is not true!  Most people
Have the drive or initiative to look for themselves.  Here at PSC there
Are no "guru's" to be found.  I had to teach myself "C", Novel concept
huh.  I had no-one to nurse me through, I had to learn by other means.

	< Just something to think about >

|   Ted Wisniewski    UUCP:  uunet!unh!psc90!pyr4 or: dartvax!psc90!pyr4 |
|   Plymouth State College                                               |
|   Plymouth NH, 03264              If I spoke for PSC they would pay me,|
|                                        But instead I pay them.         |