KSH question

Jim Hogue hogue at hsi.UUCP
Wed Nov 15 02:27:46 AEST 1989

Has anyone attempted to *fix* (or is this a feature) ksh such that it
will allow type ahead when coming out of a stopped job?  In particular
I am in an editor, I write out my changes, stop the job, type make, and
I keep getting things like "ake not found" or I end up in the editor
(e).  I seem to recall that early versions of csh (or perhaps some
ports) had this problem and it was fixed.  Anyone taken on ksh yet?
(FYI, Vanilla 4.3 BSD on a VAX).

--
It was to wet to go out.  To cold to play ball.  So we sat in the house.  We did
nothing at all -- Dr. Seuss    So they invented computers!