uucp over terminal server

Margaret Mikulska mikulska at odin.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 15 21:26:51 AEST 1989

In article <1243 at lemuria.UUCP> darryl at lemuria.UUCP (Darryl P. Wagoner) writes:
>I am looking to put together a uucp site and would like to use a
>SPARCstation 330 as the system.  But the 330 doesn't seem to support
>the ALM-2 ...

It what sense "doesn't support" ? They sell it for mono, GX, and TC SPARC/330.
It's not sold for CXP and GXP systems, but my guess is that the latter two
systems require all three 9U slots available for graphics hardware, and Sun
ALM-2 is also 9U, so there is simply no room for an ALM-2 board. However, some
third-party vendors begin to sell 6U size ALM-2 for SPARC/330.

Margaret Mikulska

mem at inls1.ucsd.edu
ucsd!inls1!mem