My c.u.w question about adding code to the kernel

usenet usenet at usenet.umr.edu
Tue Nov 21 06:45:15 AEST 1989

My thanks to the following people for sending replies to my question:
Amos Shapir	amos at taux01.nsc.com, amos at nsc.nsc.com
shz at packard.att.com (Seth Zirin)
Terry Laskodi <terryl%tekcrl.labs.tek.com at RELAY.CS.NET>
netcom!hue at apple.com (Jonathan Hue )
Collin Park <collin%hpindda at sde.hp.com>

I was attempting to include things like read/write instead of calling the
internal kernal routines.  For proper punishment, I promise to input
"I shall call internal kernel routines" 1000 times using the front-panel
buttons of an Altos.

I would have replied personally, but our good :-) mailer...........

Thanks,
Henry
henryc at cs.umr.edu