C Documentation Utility Needed

Mike Ewan mike at raven.USS.TEK.COM
Wed Jan 10 03:53:45 AEST 1990

In article <10761 at cadnetix.COM> rusty at cadnetix.COM (Rusty Carruth) writes:
>In article <625 at h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> dymm at b.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (David Dymm) writes:
>>
>>I am looking for a utility to help in the documentation of C code.
>>[...]
>
>Well, this will probably not help as much as I would like, but there
>is a program available for the PC family which does pretty-printing
>and such, and also can create the tree info you wanted.  I THINK
>it was by Polytron, but I could be wrong.  I'll try to find out
>and post again.  If anyone else knows of the actual company name,
>you might be really lucky and that company may have ported it to
>unix by now...

The company is Sage/Polytron, 1100 nw 167th Pl, Beaverton OR 97006
(503) 645-1150

I havn't used their PolyDoc product but have used their PVCS (RCS clone).
I'm pleased with the product.  They have been porting some of the
products to Unix.  If PolyDoc isn't ported you could always download
to a PC run the thing and then up load.

--
 Michael Ewan    (503)627-6468      Internet:  mike at raven.USS.TEK.COM
 Unix Systems Support                   UUCP:  ...!tektronix!puffin!raven!mike