4.2BSD source for DMC/DMR11

M. Love love at nadc.arpa
Wed Jan 3 07:02:54 AEST 1990

Dear Wizards:

  I have altered the 4.3BSD DMC driver to support a communications
board that 'emulates' a DMC/DMR11. Now I have been asked to
do the same for ULTRIX 2.2. Unfortunately we do not have the
source for ULTRIX and DEC is not being very helpful.

  Due to the similarity between ULTRIX and 4.2, I thought that the
4.2 DMC source whould be the best starting point. Unfortunately we
went directly from 4.1 to 4.3 so we do not have it. If someone out
there would be so kind as to send a copy of 4.2 vaxif/if_dmc.c,
I would be most appreciative.

  Please respond to love at nadc.arpa as I am not a WIZARD.

                      Thank you
                      Michael Love