UNIX V rel 3 Device Driver

KENG%NUSEEV.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu KENG%NUSEEV.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Wed Jan 10 15:16:48 AEST 1990

I am currently developing a device driver for  the p1580
card from Proteon. My work station is using Unix system V
release 3. I have been hunting around for the Kernel routines
that I can use. The few kernel commands that I know are
from the sun 3 reference manual "Writing a device driver".
However since sun is using BSD unix, they are not compatible.
The model of my machine is Motorola SysV/68.

I really hope someone can help me in getting hold of all those
kernel commands and routines.
Many thanks.