Sorry for mangled articles

David Harrington dgh at unify.uucp
Fri Jan 5 04:58:38 AEST 1990

In article <ipgf81323 at tmsoft.uucp> mshiels at tmsoft.UUCP (Michael A. Shiels) writes:
>Due to a slight configuration problem my site (masnet.uucp) which gateways
>for canremote.uucp has caused a couple of articles to reappear with mangled
>headers.  The problem was corrected but not before a few articles got out
>of my hands. Sorry for any confusion caused.  IT HAS BEEN FIXED!!
>
>Michael A. Shiels

Sheesh!!!  I'm impressed!  I saw the (only slightly) mangled articles, and
I've seen this apology in every news group I read, AND IT WASN'T CROSS-POSTED!

Now that's dedication from a gateway site.  Good work, Michael.

--
David Harrington		                       internet: dgh at unify.UUCP
Unify Corporation		                 ...!{csusac,pyramid}!unify!dgh