How does ptys work ?

Scott Barman scott at nbc1.ge.com
Tue Jul 3 03:15:14 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun28.173231.25027 at nbc1.ge.com> scott at nbc1.GE.COM (Scott Barman) writes:
>In article <2360 at inews.intel.com> kseshadr at quasar.intel.com (Kishore Seshadri) writes:
>>Look at the sources for the script program on a Berkeley UNIX system.
>
>For those of us without source, is there something printed (published?)
>that might give us the information?

I thank everyone who has written and sent me copies of script.c!  I
really do appreciate it (I wish I had internet access).  I am asking that
no more copies be sent (I have several now, thank you) and would like
to spare my spool direcotry some space.

Everyones help is appreciated!

--
scott barman				NBC Systems Development