Documentation on -man macro and changing pagelength in -man

Chad R. Larson chad at anasaz.UUCP
Fri Jul 20 15:27:17 AEST 1990

In article <3865 at kitty.UUCP> larry at kitty.UUCP (Larry Lippman) writes:
| Is there documentation on the -man macros, and if so, where is it?
Well, on our Pyramids there is an on-line manual page for the "man"
macro set, under section 5.  That is: "man 5 man" tells you all you'd
want to know.  That also works on our NCR tower 32/600 that is running
the NCR supplied SysVr3.  Did you miss something, or am I just lucky?

--
Chad R. Larson          ...{mcdphx,asuvax}!anasaz!chad or chad at anasaz.UUCP
Anasazi, Inc. - 7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 120, Phoenix, Az 85020