Documentation on -man macro and changing pagelength in -man

Pat Broderick ptb at ittc.wec.com
Fri Jul 20 08:03:43 AEST 1990

In article <3865 at kitty.UUCP>, larry at kitty.UUCP (Larry Lippman) writes:

> 	I have been writing manual pages in *roff using the -man macro
> writing and just set .pl manually.  Still no joy.

I had the same problem a long time ago and solved it by putting a .pl in
the *roff file AFTER the .TH which defines title, etc.  From what I
remember I believe .TH arbitrarily set page length to 66.  BTW if you
ever find useful documentation I'd like to know.

Patrick T. Broderick           |ptb at ittc.wec.com |
                               |uunet!ittc!ptb   |
                               |(412)733-6265    |