Printing postscript files within ditroff documents

Gregory D Peterson greg at wucs1.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 27 05:03:19 AEST 1990

Is there a way to print a document prepared with ditroff that includes
figures stored in a postscript format?  I need to include figures
in the text, and my figures are in postscript.  If anyone has got
a (preferably elegant) solution, please reply via email, since I do
not regularly read this newsgroup.  If there is significant interest,
I will post a summary.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Greg Peterson
greg at wucs1.wustl.edu
Computer and Communications Research Center 	1 Brookings Drive  Box 1115
Washington University 				St. Louis, MO 63130
(314)-889-6136