UNdeleting files

Suresh B Peram peram at cs.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:21:36 AEST 1990

Hi,

   I have lost a whole directory containing
   important information while running a shell-script
   which deleted it.  We have a SUN OS 4.0.3 here running
   on a sparc server.  The entire disk was immediatly
   unmounted and has been left unchanged.  I wish to
   recover these files as soon as possible.  Does
   anybody know the best way to proceed ? Unfortunately,
   I do not have the source code  of Unix.

   Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Suresh