SVID docs wanted

Tim Sesow ssds!tims at uunet.uu.net
Fri Jun 1 09:11:19 AEST 1990

Reading from the front of the SVID books:
To order copies of the System V Interface Definition by phone, you may call:
(800) 432-6600 (Inside USA)
(800) 255-1242 (Inside Canada)
(317) 352-8557 (Outside USA and Canada)
To order copies of the System V Interface Definition by mail, write to:
AT&T Customer Information Center
Attn: Customer Service Representative
P.O. Box 19901
Indianapolis, IN  46219
U.S.A.
Be sure to include the address the books should be shipped to and a check
or money order made payable to "AT&T".

Please identify the books you want to order by Select Code.  Select Codes
for the System V Interface Definition are:
320-011  Volume I
320-012  Volume II
320-013  Volume III
307-131  Volumes I, II, III

I don't know the costs (mine came with the UNIX Source so they were
a mere $100K, which included other goodies).
 |  Tim Sesow               |   (303) 798-5520                |
 |  SSDS, Inc.              |   Fax: (303) 795-9451           |
 |  1101 West Mineral Avenue|                                 |
 |  Suite 200               |Internet:  ssds!tims at uunet.uu.net|
 |  Littleton, CO  80120    |UUCP:  ..!uunet!ssds!tims        |