looking for Doug McIlroy, author of original UNIX spell program

R. P. C. Rodgers rodgers at maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 1 09:07:38 AEST 1990

I am trying to locate the author of the original UNIX spell program,
who is named (according to my sources) Doug McIlroy.  Can anyone provide
an e-mail address or telephone number for him?  Or correct me if I have the
wrong author name?   Many thanks in advance...

R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D.         (415)476-8910 (work) 664-0560 (home)
UCSF Laurel Heights Campus     UUCP: ...ucbvax.berkeley.edu!cca.ucsf.edu!rodgers
3333 California St., Suite 102 ARPA: rodgers at maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu
San Francisco CA 94118 USA     BITNET: rodgers at ucsfcca