Name server problem in SunOS 4.0.3

esanchez ESANCHEZ at udlapvms.pue.udlap.mx
Fri Jun 1 08:58:47 AEST 1990

Subject: Name Server problem on SunOS 4.0.3
	I am configuring my sun network (sun3 and sun4's) and I have troubble with the name server
operations chapter. I just have read that in order to telnet, rlogin, etc. function
properly, I must link with "the resolver" (option -lresolv which means that the
/usr/lib/libresolv.a is called). For example, to get the same thing as converting
sendmail to sendmail.mx. The question is what do I must do to obtain the new
"telnet", "rlogin", etc; with the "resolver".
	Any help will be appreciated, thanks ...