Mail Delivery Problem

SMTP MAILER postmaster at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 7 01:41:00 AEST 1990

 ----Reason for mail failure follows----
Sending mail to <ckaul%math at cs.sandia.gov> :
  Could not be delivered for three days.

 ----Transcript of message follows----
Date: 3 Jun 90 06:49:00 MDT
From: unix-wizards at BRL.MIL
Subject: UNIX-WIZARDS Digest  V10#049
To: "ckaul" <ckaul%math at cs.sandia.gov>

Date:       Sun, 03 Jun 90 05:45:05 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Unix-Wizards-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         UNIX-WIZARDS at BRL.MIL

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Sun, 03 Jun 1990              V10#049

Today's Topics:
                            Re: C0WABUNGA!!
                  To which devices does select apply?
Re: REVISED:  How do I send e-mail to lots of users at a remote unix site?
  Re: How can a parent find out if one of its children is still alive
                        Re: lpadmin(8) question
               Re: ksh discriminates background processes
          Re: SEX!  or, how do I mail to a lot of unix users?
               Re: ksh discriminates background processes
                         Init S on System V 3.2
                        need help with 'curses'
               Re: ksh discriminates background processes
     Lex man page flame (was Re: Lex and initial start conditions)
  can Sys. V Rel. 3.2 support > 16MB RAM when can only DMA to <= 16MB?
Re: can Sys. V Rel. 3.2 support > 16MB RAM when can only DMA to <= 16MB?
                       Re: Removing garbage files
                             time dep login