Arbitrary precision math

Ralph Seguin gilgalad at dip.eecs.umich.edu
Tue Jun 12 11:58:20 AEST 1990

Hi.  Anybody know where I can pick up the source to dc?  What about
arbitrary precision math routines?  What about RSA cyphering routines?
I received a reply saying that I should get APML (arbitrary precision
math library).  I checked several locations, but was unable to find it.
Anybody got an idea where I can find any of this?

			Thanks, Ralph

gilgalad at dip.eecs.umich.edu       gilgalad at zip.eecs.umich.edu
gilgalad at caen.engin.umich.edu     Ralph_Seguin at ub.cc.umich.edu
gilgalad at sparky.eecs.umich.edu    USER6TUN at UMICHUB.BITNET

Ralph Seguin               |  In order to get infinitely many monkeys to type
565 South Zeeb Rd.         | something that actually makes sense, you need to
Ann Arbor, MI 48103        | have infinitely many monkey editors as well.
(313) 662-1506