Reading a file within the kernel

Henry Clark henryc at cs.umr.edu
Mon Mar 26 11:17:13 AEST 1990

I am currently trying to read a NFS-mounted file from within the kernel
of a BSD 4.3 system and am having some difficulty doing so.  I've cut
the relevant code (about 10 lines w/ declarations) out of my function.
Not knowing how our source license agreement is set up, rather than blast
across Usenet, if you'll drop me a note, I'll forward the code to you.  Any
help that you could offer this poor graduate student would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Henry

|       Henry Clark        |   Internet: henryc at cs.umr.edu                 |
|  Computer Science Dept.  |   Bitnet:   henryc%cs.umr.edu at umrvmb.bitnet   |
| University of MO - Rolla |   UUCP:     ...!uunet!cs.umr.edu!henryc       |
|     Rolla, MO 65401      |   Phone:    (314) 341-6539 AM, 341-4367 PM    |
| #include <disclaimer.h>  |   ICBM:     37.57 N, 91.44 W                  |