comp.unix.ask-the-wizards (was: rm ./- (I have a file named "-"))

Steve Hayman sahayman at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:56:27 AEST 1991

>I haven't seen the FAQ for here...No big deal...

I post the monthly FAQ to "comp.unix.questions" only, since it is,
after all, Unix questions.

In the old days when we had only comp.unix.questions and comp.unix.wizards,
I posted it to both in an attempt to help people sort out which
topics go to which groups.  Now that we have about 20 different
comp.unix.* groups, some of which have or may develop their own
FAQ lists, I decided that "comp.unix.questions" was the best spot
for the old list.

I like to think of it as a "meta-FAQ" for all the other comp.unix.* groups.

Steve "FAQ guy" Hayman