Source for Unix???

David E Reed theseus at jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU
Thu Feb 7 09:14:42 AEST 1991

I have seen a few postings here in comp.unix.wizards about reading the source.
 I have a question?  Where can one find UNIX source code? I am aware that
in the past, UNIX was freely distributed to colleges and universities.
But then AT&T copyrighted it and I have asked several people around here
and no one knows where to find the source.  I am really interested in reading
it, but as I said where can I find a copy?
I thank you all in advance for your recommendations.
One spuriuos comment, even though I read the net regularly, it is sometimes
lmost easier to read my mail.  (I have one of the nastiest (static-wise) modems)So, if you want I wouldn't mind a reply to my mail...Theseus at jhunix.
Once again, thanx.

Theseus