Accounting software?

Kenneth McDonald C60244 x3413 mcdonald at aedc-vax.af.mil
Thu Jun 20 22:53:11 AEST 1991

I am looking for a public domain accounting package that will allow me to
replace the accounting facilities on our Silicon Graphics 4D240's & PI's.
I need the capability to set up charge codes for things such as disk usage,
memory usage, & cpu usage.  I also need the capability to charge these back to
a specific project my users are working on.

Is there anything out there on the net that has these capablilities?
Or is there any commercial software that will do this?
(if so, where).

Thanks.