Accounting software?

Haral Tsitsivas haral at unisol.uucp
Wed Jun 26 12:09:23 AEST 1991

In article <27261 at adm.brl.mil> mcdonald at aedc-vax.af.mil (Kenneth McDonald C60244 x3413) writes:
>I am looking for a public domain accounting package that will allow me to
>replace the accounting facilities on our Silicon Graphics 4D240's & PI's.
>I need the capability to set up charge codes for things such as disk usage,
>memory usage, & cpu usage.  I also need the capability to charge these back to
>a specific project my users are working on.
>
>Is there anything out there on the net that has these capablilities?
>Or is there any commercial software that will do this?
>(if so, where).
>
>Thanks.

If you are interested in a commercial product, look into our UNISOL Jobacct
(tm) software...  It performs project accounting (actual cost or
proportional) and keeps track of the following resources:

* connect time,                 * memory usage (kilo-core minutes),
* disk usage,                   * pages printed,
* cpu usage,                    * network I/O operations, and,
* disk I/O operations,          * miscellaneous charges.

Reports can be produced for one, many or all machines on the network.  Setup
and maintenance of the application can be done from the command line or
though a user-friendly menus/forms management interface which simplifies the
configuration of JobAcct control tables and the generation of standard
and/or ad-hoc reports.  Release 2.0 is also available with an X-Windows user
interface.

--
--Haral Tsitsivas
  UniSolutions Associates