Looking for Something like CU

Terry Erickson tericks at plains.NoDak.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:51:59 AEST 1991

Greetings,

     I was wondering if there is another Port Accessing program for Unix
based machines, like CU, for a System V.

     I am looking because I am trying to port to another machine, and CU
seems to work well for most of it, but some control characters aren't
coming through correctly.

     If there are any possible ways to get the control characters to come
through please let me know, otherwise I would like to find a different
utility that will.

     Thanks in advance.

                                     Terry Erickson