Load Avarage graph pattern

Oren Shani shani at GENIUS.TAU.AC.IL
Wed Jun 5 18:08:06 AEST 1991

I think I know already what the reason is. It's simply because avaraging a stairs
function (in this case, the length of the ready queue), over a constant period,
gives a seemingly exponential pattern. Infact, this is simply a derive of a
geometrical series... This is quite easy to show...

Geez, I didn't think I will get so much response to that :-)
--
    ---  ---  Oren Shani (shani at genius.tau.ac.il)
   /  / /     Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv univ.