Load Avarage graph pattern

Oren Shani shani at GENIUS.TAU.AC.IL
Tue Jun 11 16:37:09 AEST 1991

In article <MEISSNER.91May31111801 at curley.osf.org>, meissner at osf.org (Michael Meissner) writes:

|> Another thing could be the activity to run the various xclock
|> programs, and such.  I would imagine that on timesharing systems with
|> lots of xterms, this could be significant.

Yea, I think so too. Infact, this is why I started analayzing the LA garph -
I intend to use the graph's "ruffness" as a meausre to the volume of activity in
the computer, i.e. the number of little vi's and xterm's, etc, running arround.

|> --
|> Michael Meissner	email: meissner at osf.org		phone: 617-621-8861
|> Open Software Foundation, 11 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA, 02142
|>
|> You are in a twisty little passage of standards, all conflicting.
          --- Geez! someone still remeber ol' Zork! :-)

--
    __    __  Oren Shani (shani at genius.tau.ac.il)
   /  /  /    Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv university