Limiting Telnet Access V2

Capt E. Lee Hutchins hutch at ssmct62.ssc.af.mil
Wed Jun 5 07:34:47 AEST 1991

I need to clarify my request for info -

	I need to prevent people from REMOTE sites from accessing my
machine via telnet for this particular user.

	The problem is we have some users using a pseudo-BBS running under
Informix and they are exiting by just closing the telnet connection.  The
BBS is not terminating and eventually the system crashes after 4 or 5 of
these ungraceful connections.

	So I need to do something with the daemon on my end to reget telnet
connections for that particular user.

	I hope this clarifies my request.
			thanx
				lee

			Capt E. Lee Hutchins

USPost Office: HQ SSC/SSMCT          ||   Voice: AV 596-4555/4171
	       Gunter AFB, AL 36114  ||          COM: (205) 279-4555/4171
email: hutch at ssmct62.ssc.af.mil      ||   FAX:   AV: 596-3262
		       		     ||	 	 COM: (205) 279-3262

     The views related here do not in any way represent the USAF or USGOV or
GUNTER AFB, SSMCT or anyone else for that matter!

Go AIR FORCE BEAT Army, Navy or whoever else the FALCONS are playing this week!

		UNIX and X-Windows: the ONLY solution for REAL men