SCO UNIX: pseudo terminals question

sldty at cc.usu.edu sldty at cc.usu.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:07:34 AEST 1991

	On our version of SCO UNIX, there are two kinds of pseudo terminals.
	Those used by TCP/IP and those used by mscreen.  make that 3, those
	used by shl (shell layers).  My question is, except those used by shl,
	how do I use the /dev/ttyp* devices for my own use.  I cant find any
	documentation on them.  I tried to write my own mscreen (multi screen)
	but I cant make the controlling terminal a pseudo-terminal.  Is there
	some example software that I could reference, or does anyone know
	where some documentation is?

Thanks
jerry
Spillman Data Systems