awk functions wanted

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:01:37 AEST 1991

Do you have any useful, general purpose, "library" type awk functions?
If you don't mind sharing them, I am starting a collection to go out
with the next gawk distribution.  If you don't mind if the function gets
included in the gawk manual, please note that.

Your functions do not have to be GPL'ed to be included, although we'll
reserve the right to not use anything with too restrictive a copyright.

Please send your replies to arnold at skeeve.atl.ga.us, although a reply
to this article will reach me.  PLEASE DO NOT POST!!! I doubt I'll be
able to keep up with all the groups a followup would show up on.  I will
try to acknowledge each e-mail response I get.

As they used to say when the Net was younger, "Thanks In Advance."
--
Arnold Robbins -- guest account at Emory Math/CS	| Laundry increases
DOMAIN: arnold at emory.mathcs.emory.edu			| exponentially in the