comp.unix.wizards faq ? (was complaining about questions)

Ed Vielmetti emv at ox.com
Thu Mar 14 13:45:51 AEST 1991

In article <7143 at idunno.Princeton.EDU> subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Kartik Subbarao) writes:

   Why does every other question posted to this newsgroup that can be answered
   in the FAQ deals with pipes and popen()? Is this just a coincidence, or
   something else?.....

Where can I FTP the comp.unix.wizards FAQ from?  It's the middle of
the month and it has expired from my system.  I checked archie and my
comp.archives collection, and all of the other places in the the world
that I might hope to find FAQs, no go.

--
 Msen	Edward Vielmetti
/|---	moderator, comp.archives