Should Dan post full details of his tty bugs?

Joseph Reagle cs202201 at daffy.acslab.umbc.edu
Tue May 7 05:11:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991May6.111540.17621 at santra.uucp>, jkp at cs.HUT.FI (Jyrki
Kuoppala) writes:
|> In article <4May91.201446.4564 at franklin.com>, bill at franklin (bill) writes:

|> In a situation like this, the first question that comes to my mind is
|> 'Is there any reason the udergrad won't show you the program (s)he
|> comes up with?'

      There are plenty.  Just the other day I had some major idiot that made
a program that iconified, moved, and terminated windows at an alarming
pace.  I think he is even a senior.  He nearly caused damage to my project.
I know I can type 'xhost -', but there are ways around that, and I hate to
see the friendly atmosphere of the workstation room close up because of
one fool.
        But like in so many other instances the majority of people dissaproved
and he ended up getting quite a scare.

Femme, Femme, Fatale Femme
They play the headiest tricks
In the game.