Development System Upgrade Questions.

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:13:35 AEST 1990

Thank you, Richard, for posting this information.  I received copies of
it via e-mail from other SCO customers before this posting.  I already
called SCO and ordered the upgrade.  My experience with SCO on this
has been a delight.  The whole process only took five or ten minutes,
including the wait for the "next available customer assistant".  It
would help if sosco!/usr/spool/SLS/info would report things like free
upgrade available..call.  Perhaps the information is reported somewhere
that I don't read (or don't pay for).  Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |