PSI 1600, DigiBOARD MV/4

Chris Hapgood cch0241 at smarine.UUCP
Thu Nov 1 23:12:29 AEST 1990

Alex,
I've been using APC's PowerChute for about a month and so far all has gone well,
meaning I haven't seen it in action yet.  However, the UPS has a test switch
on the front that simulates a power outage and signals the computer.  I tested
PowerChute this way and it seems to work fine.  Complaint: it does not
seem to echo to the console every time and most importantly, there is no
mail sent to indicate that the power failed nor is there a log file.  From what
I understand, there is an update to the software that will be available ADN
(any day now).

Chris Hapgood		<@Virginia.EDU, at smarine.uucp:cch0241 at medusa>
2111 Michie Drive #100		...!uucp!virginia!smarine!medusa!cch0241
Charlottesville, VA  22901
H:(804) 977-8345 W:(804) 974-2584