g++ made and working.

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Wed Nov 28 06:15:18 AEST 1990

With a lot of Perseverence, I got g++ built and it compiled libg++ OK.
I'm fighting right now with running some small test programs (those that
come with Turbo C++).  I have a little problem with ld wanting but not
being able to find Slibg++.a after a successful compile.  I have put links
to libg++.a into all the likely directories, but obviously not the one it
wants.

Does anyone have any hints or tricks on building a diskette suitable for
custom?  If so, I'll try to bundle this all up and make it available for
anonymous ftp, including the binaries.

Oh.  I too have problems with the test programs which are a part of libg++.
I haven't tried groff yet, but that is a good useful test program.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |