simulating the ftruncate() function in C under xenix

Hi Ho Silver silver at xrtll.uucp
Tue Nov 6 12:14:11 AEST 1990

   I'm trying to compile a C program which uses the ftruncate() function;
however, Xenix (or at least the version here) doesn't have this function.
Can anyone point me towards how to simulate such a beastie?  I'd
appreciate email replies, since articles often tend to expire before
I get to see them.

advTHANXance!
--
HI ROGER |Nikebo says "Nikebo knows how to post.  Just do it."| silver at xrtll