IDE controllers

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Mon Nov 19 01:25:49 AEST 1990

Hello,

	I have been looking at some of the low end 386sx machines.  I would
like to buy one for working at home.  All of the ones that I have seen have
IDE hard drives.  I have never used IDE controllers or hard drives.  Will
SCO Unix/Xenix run ok on one of these machines?

	While I am here.  Does anyone know a good DOS terminal program that will
pass function keys, arrow keys, and Alt-key combinations.  If you know of any
PD software that would do this please let me know where I can get it. (no ftp
available)  Or, if it is a commercial product where can I buy it and how
much does it cost?

				Thanks in advance